Apr 19, 2013

Lesson learned..


"Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the pawn of outside conditions. But when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes his own master."



I recently made rather stupid decisions.
I took a job just for the money,
I let myself forget about my health,
and.. I stopped listening..



The result.
Inactivity in many areas, stagnation and boredom, chilling out before having a reason to chill out after..



When I learn that the beauty is found in simplicity, love and mere action is a mystery, for now I believe that keeping reminding myself this is useful at least a bit..

And fortunately, some decisions are neither definite nor irrevocable. 
I kind of saved myself before myself.
Thank you myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment