Feb 23, 2014

Never say never..

How often we agree and pass this message further.. And despite this saying I ended up unexpectedly (or maybe a little) as this utter and foremost proof, when moving again from one place to another, not ceasing to dream about a home I will once be creating for others with either the right person to share with or myself but being happy...


And as the second option is the current status, I decided to fulfill also the other part of this second scenario and I will try to take it with an attitude hopefully worth of an adult.. I am to be authentic, positive, determined and still continuing with the goals I made for myself about my life and my future.. No matter what... But of course, let´s give a space to Mr. Life itself.. You never know.. :)

And if by any chance there will be a change in my ´living´ statuses, I will not move out to be somewhere else so soon afterwards. Only under the exception I wanted to leave the country in order to be closer to my beloved sun, beaches and sea everywhere around...
And meanwhile,

LET´S ALL DREAM LITTLE MORE...

The chance your dreams might come true is not that low as you might think it is. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment