Mar 28, 2014

Crazy Daisy..



Couple of people have it a little harder with me these days.. I am apologizing to all whom it may concern but on the other hand, I need you to ask for patience with me still. I do not know whether you know this state of mind when all that you can do is to think constantly, you evolve the ideas and try to synchronize them in many ways, deciding for the pros and cons of every option and combination you make, it is indeed frustrating, exciting and exhausting at the same time.  
I have no idea whether this is what the word creativity should describe but as I am Dreamer and this is apparently the only constant of my current life I have to believe it will turn out well.

Is there anyone of you right now who has trouble to sit at home during these days? I love the weather so much that I indeed have to go either running, or walking or ideally working under any tree nearby with either computer or notebook and an ink pen accompanying me.. 

IT IS SO BEATIFUL TO BE OUTSIDE AND BREATHE!!!
GO OUT EVERYBODY AND DO SOMETHING FOR YOU AND YOUR SOUL.

NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment