Mar 7, 2014

Not a Tiny Tattoo!!!

 
Dearest ones.. I feel like I should start to call this a DREAMER´S Blog because somehow more of my dreams are being fulfilled at this current period.. Despite not the best previous weeks when I was dealing with more serious matters that I could simply bear, these little joys that you either make for yourself or you are surprised by them by others are really a reason to LIVE FOR.
 
 
Not that there is not a DEEPER MEANING in everybody´ LIFE, but when I looked today on people´s faces in the tram how all of them were sad and not all of them happy that they are heading to work I realised that some of us have indeed reason to be THANKFUL. We have jobs we like and have fun at and we can still fulfill our dreams. And if some of you don´t,
maybe IT IS TIME TO RECONSIDER YOUR LIFE.
 
IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT? :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment