Jul 6, 2014

#Destiny

This is a picture of me, supposed to be describing my life and the destiny I have always been surrounded by. It was painted by an artist who knew me well, from my early childhood till I was an adult and kept smiling that sometimes the role of a warrior is more than apparent in everyone´s story. I am killing a snake who is trying to poison me, from the inside and outside. I manage to win and all the bad things go back to the roots of our planet, to the soil and ground. Inspite the fact that around me there are thorns and dark places, I always find a way out and LIGHT comes instead of darkness.
 
 
Miraculous.
 
Sometimes other people know us better than we know ourselves and keep us alive when we need it. Or vice versa. 
 
 
When was the last time you told a close one you love him, care and honor him/her? 


No comments:

Post a Comment