Jul 12, 2014

#Le vélo

I came back to books. For a second or an hour. For I needed it. Some of the books more than the others. Tough week behind me, most of the days in the ´le velo´ style starting around 6.a.m. with a big mug of coffee and three hours of intensive French lessons following during which I was trying not to think about croissants I desperately needed :). I met some of the friends, said Hello to the new ones and at work I learned to overcome myself in a way I did not expect. The creative one. Some things do come back as a result of perseverance and hard work, suffering and laughing, being in despair or dreaming.. Just switch the PERSPECTIVE and sit on that magic bicycle.. Sometimes it is needed when we are at the unknown places.



Whatever it is in here for you, you have to believe in it. 
Believe in a BIGGER picture than one can paint or draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment