Apr 1, 2015

#how not to become an alcoholic

I am a wine lover. It all started with one special man showing me that wine can be good. We started with the Port wine and continued till I was able to recognize the good wine from the bad wine. 

I kind of like and enjoy that feeling the wine gives you, also the fact that I am sharing it with precious people makes it one of my favorite drinks (besides coffee, no pretention there). 

What actually nobody counts with is that at times when you are frustrated and deprived of something you really need (like the air and laughter and ... (fill in what you are lacking right now), wine (chocolate, shopping, sex) can be a good friend but not the best solution to issues you are dealing with in your life.

So maybe it is time to DO something.
To JUMP. 
INSTEAD OF DREAMING.


Otherwise you will be only moaning and trying to hide in front of yourselves that ACTUALLY IT IS REALLY TOUGH TO RISK EVERYTHING, TO JUMP AND TO LEARN TO FLY.
YES, YOURSELVES.

Who else will do it if not you?
Maybe NO ONE.
SCARY.

IS IT ALSO FOR YOU THE TIME TO WAKE UP AND GROW?
If you say not yet you might never learn anything new.

I miss some bruises.

p.s. I am not saying I will stop drinking wine. Dreamers and Doers can meet in the middle line, right? Piece of unwanted advice. Maybe have a plan B. And if Life gives you the plan C, maybe it is the best way to learn to fly. Because it is YOURS.


2 comments:

  1. I think wine is there to be enjoyed for the taste, like a steak or nice bread, that does not make you feel intoxicated either, right?
    I love wine, but my brain does not need to be any duller! So I keep the right balance. Or at least I try. Wisdom of old age? Maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alcoholics Anonymous The details you've posted is very useful. Services you've alluded has been very good. Cheers with regard to giving

    ReplyDelete